File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

New York Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

In New York small claims, the Civil Court of the City of New York has jurisdiction over civil cases involving amounts up to $25,000 and other civil matters referred to it by the Supreme Court. It includes a small claims part for informal dispositions of matters not exceeding $5,000 and a landlord and tenant/housing part for landlord-tenant matters of unlimited amounts and housing code violations.

In New York, the small claims must be FILED in the county/state where the defendant resides. If the transaction took place in "Kings County", but the defendant resides in "Queens County, the small claims action must be filed in Queens County.

Once a small claims is filed in the state of New York, a trial date is set. The defendant must be served with the notice/summons - usually the complaint with a trial date. Most counties in New York do not provide small claims forms online. draft its own petitions and has all the carbon based forms required for New Yrok Small Claims. will assist you with your question in regards to judgment entry forms and additional procedures required for the state of New York. will handle your entire Virginia small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here


Recent Small Claims