File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

Nebraska Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

Nebraska small claim:

  • Judgments in small claims court may not exceed $3,500.
  • Once you file your paperwork with the court, your case will be assigned a case number.  This number must be on all documents filed with the court.  
  • Being awarded a judgment does not guarantee that you will collect money. The court is not responsible for collecting the judgment. If the judgment debtor (the losing party) does not voluntarily pay the judgment to the judgment creditor (the winning party), the judgment creditor may attempt to collect the judgment through an additional court process
  • You must file small claims actions in the county where the defendant or defendant’s agent resides or is doing business or in the county in which the cause of action arose. If you file in the wrong court, your case will be dismissed and you will lose the filing fees and prepaid costs.
  • If the defendant chooses not to appear at the time and place set for hearing and does not request or receive a continuance, the court may, after hearing the plaintiff’s evidence, award a default judgment to the plaintiff without the defendant being present. will assist you with your question in regards to the procedures required for the state of Nebraska.

Courtlinked will review your case and file your small claims in the correct venue. will handle your entire Nebraska small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here

Recent Small Claims