File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

Minnesota Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

In the state of Minnesota, the small claims forum is known as the "Conciliation Court". General claims of $15,000 or less can be filed in Conciliation Court. Once you file a claim, you cannot later file another claim for more money related to the same event(s).

Your cause of action has to be different. Common cases that are heard are:

  • claims by creditors for unpaid debts
  • claims by employees for unpaid wages
  • claims by tenants for return of security deposits
  • claims by landlords for damage to property
  • claims about the possession or ownership of personal property valued at $15,000 or less

Claims that are not allowed in small claims court are:

  • disputes about title to real estate
  • libel or slander claims
  • class actions
  • medical malpractice claims
  • actions against deceased people

Individual people can represent themselves in Conciliation Court and District Court, however, a business or association may be represented by a non-lawyer such as an officer or manager only in Conciliation Court. will assist you with your question in regards to the procedures required for the state of Minnesota. will handle your entire Minnesota small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here

Recent Small Claims