File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

Hawaii Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

Hawaii Small claims, The Small Claims Court is the division of District Court that handles certain disputes between two or more parties. These cases are decided by a judge in an informal manner.

The Small Claims Court hears your case if:

  • The amount disputed doesn't exceed $5,000. Or, in a counterclaim, no more than $40,000 is requested. Claims up to $40,000 are heard by the Regular Claims Division.
  • You seek a return of a residential security deposit from your landlord.
  • You seek the return of leased or rented personal property, where the property is worth less than $5,000 where the amount claimed owed for that lease or rental is less than $5,000 exclusive of interest and costs.
  • You seek to recover damages or repossess items stolen from your business property. Examples of such items include shopping carts, shopping baskets or other similar devices.

Hawaii Small Claims, the award of money damages are heard in Small Claims Court, including loan repayment claims, car repair claims, car accident damage claims, and landlord claims for damages to the unit and back rent. The monetary limit is $5,000. In addition, all claims by a tenant for the return of a residential security deposit are heard in Small Claims Court, and there is no monetary limit for those cases. will assist you with your question in regards to the procedures required for the state of Hawaii. will handle your entire Hawaii small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here

Recent Small Claims