File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

Delaware Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

Delaware Small claims, small claims is handled by the county/city justice of the peace. The Justice of the Peace Court may not award any amount exceeding $15,000. If your claim exceeds $15,000 you may use the Justice of the Peace Court if you are willing to limit your relief to $15,000. If you choose to do so, you will lose the right to the amount of the claim over $15,000.

   An individual may appear in the Justice of the Peace Court without an attorney. However, if you are unfamiliar with the legal issues and procedures in your case, you may want to consider consulting with a lawyer.

Small claims action may be filed by the landlord for possession of a rented property because of unpaid rent or abuse and misuse of the rented property. If the landlord is seeking back rent along with possession of the unit, this claim may be included in the summary possession action.

However, if the landlord is seeking back rent only and not possession of the unit, a debt action should be filed.

Tenants may also file a landlord/tenant action if they have been wrongfully kept out of the rented property. However, a claim for the return of a security deposit only should be filed as a debt action. will assist you with your question in regards to the procedures required for the state of Delaware. will handle your entire Delaware small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here

Recent Small Claims