File My Small Claims
Name Change Dept
File My DBA
Demand Letters
(Against Popular Corporations)
Ebay, Inc
United Airlines, Inc
Bank of America, Inc
Wells Fargo, Inc
Sony Corporation, Inc
BankCorp, Inc
AT&T, Inc
Verison Wireless, Inc
Capital One, Inc
Chase Bank, Inc
CalStar Motors, Inc
Yellow Pages of USA, Inc
Home Depot, The., Inc
Click here to learn more
Law Library
Legal Forum
UCC Search Page
Live Chat
Small Claims FAQ's
Name Change FAQ's
Recent Small Claims Filed
Trademark FAQ's
Online Support Center

Arkansas Small Claims

Get All The Information You Need has provided a valuable Online Education & Research Center to assist you with the information you will need. You can trust that our content is credible and timely updated. Simply select your topic and receive key information that will help you make a much percise decision.
Small Claims State Research

In Arkansas Small claims, each district court in Arkansas has a division known as Small Claims Court. These courts are designed to allow individuals to settle certain disputes that are less than $5,000, while under relaxed rules of procedure and without attorneys. The small claims hearing is a process designed to provide each party with the full advantage of the law as a means of settling a minor legal dispute.

Any person who is 18 or older can use the court. A minor can use the court by having a parent, relative, or “next friend” over 18 assist in filing a claim and attending the hearing

No actions may be filed in a Small Claims Court by collection agencies, collection agents or any other person, firm, partnership, association, or corporation involved in the business of lending money with interest.

Arkansas small claims you can file a lawsuit in the county in which a defendant currently resides or in the county where he was to perform an obligation. If the action is for an injury,, you can file the suit in the county where the injury occurred or in the county where the defendant resides. In all other cases, you must file the suit in the county where the defendant resides. will assist you with your question in regards to the procedures required for the state of Arkansas. will handle your entire Arkansas small claims from start to finish.

Find Registered Agents
Use our Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) page to find the registered agents of the business entity you are trying to sue.


FBI Protected Learn more by clicking here

Recent Small Claims